Applications for AdamStart COVID-19 Challenge 2020 are open now!
In response to the current world Pandemic spread across the globe, AdamStart is reaching out to all the Stakeholders in the AdamStart Global Network and beyond, they need your ideas. The world needs your solutions. CoronaVirus or COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are most likely to develop serious illness. With the increasing number of cases and death globally, there is an urgent need for solutions to tackle this pandemic. This is an opportunity for you to make a real impact.
- Inform: Ideas that will be coordinating with global response authorities to make sure people have actionable, fact-checked and relevant information around COVID-19. Your Idea must solve: “How might we rapidly inform and empower communities around the world to stay safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak?”
- Identify: To aid the global authorities fight to identify more cases of Coronavirus, we are looking for ideas that can easily identify COVID19 with minimal close contact, to prevent health works from becoming potential hosts. Your idea must be simple, fast to build and cost-effective.
- Protect: Share management of safe distance modules, innovative protection concepts, accessible production of decontamination solutions from local resources & methods for quantitative analysis of the dynamics of the spread of the virus.
- Care: They are looking for community projects that will help provide help to those who need it. From Spreading testing kits and moving food items to activate young people to commit to practicing #SocialDistancing and stopping the spread of false news.
AdamStart is an international platform setup by Queens Young Leader, Board Advisor of the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust and social-entrepreneur Mr. Adam Bradford. Mr. Bradford is an English social and political activist, entrepreneur and business adviser. He has acted as an adviser to young entrepreneurs internationally and worked to develop entrepreneurship initiatives in the United Kingdom. The AdamStart project is one of Bradford’s flagship programs to help young entrepreneurs scale their ideas and provide more employment opportunities. Currently, in its 10th year, the project has reached over 10,000 young persons across 130+ countries.
- Access to capital funding as well as one year of support and mentoring.
- PR and Marketing support package.
- Furthermore, access to the AdamStart global network of leaders.
- Be a young person as founder (age must be between 18-29 years)
- Open youths from any part of the world.
- An idea must be innovative with a clear sustainability plan.
- Candidates must be ambitious and highly motivated.
Eligible Regions: Open for all