ACU Gender Grants are awarded annually to member universities to support initiatives that will boost gender equity and equality on campus. The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops, and events in areas such as:
- Supporting women in leadership
- Raising awareness of sexual harassment and developing anti-sexual harassment initiatives
- Supporting women in science and research
- Creating effective institutional policies
- Mainstreaming gender equity into the curriculum
- Grants of up to GBP 1000 are available for staff at ACU member universities to help meet the costs of organising projects that promote gender equity and equality.
- Grantees are required to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project.
- Open to ACU member universities organising projects promoting gender equity and equality in their institutions.
- Staff from ACU member universities from across the Commonwealth are eligible to apply
- Applicants must be working to advance gender equality at your institution
DEADLINE: September 20, 2020
To apply and more information visit here