United People Global (UPG) is a community that encourages and enables people to participate in making the world a better place. This is achieved in various ways and especially by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). UPG works to raise awareness, strengthen belief, facilitate collaboration and foster community. UPG uses publications, projects and events to achieve its mission. Apply today and become a new UPG champion or member.
UPG is looking for new members and champions so that together they can help make the world a better place. At UPG they are dedicated to creating positive change worldwide. Do you identify with this? Do you think you have what it takes to join UPG? Then this opportunity is for you. The call for applications is now open.
- Network and Community
- Receive invitations to a wider range of eligible events and other UPG fully funded opportunities;
- Learn more about the world, locally and globally;
- Be part of a global network of people who want to build a better future
- Act and Influence the future
- Opportunity to apply for special funding that is available for the activities of Champions;
- Share your own activities with a community of like-minded people and have the opportunity to mobilize others to support your activity:
- Opportunity to join the activities of others. The UPG community has a rich flow of ideas that are big and small, local and global that you can join or participate in.
- Influence the global network
- Influence the global network through opportunities to volunteer, to co-design, to shape and to lead specific UPG initiatives.
- As a champion of people, a supporter of people through the work of United People Global. Beyond your own glow, your commitment also encourages others to make stronger commitments. Champions are specifically highlighted on UPG channels, with their consent.
P.S: More benefits to be shared with successful candidates.
Everyone is eligible to apply. However, priority will be given to candidates with strong motivations.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.