ZNotes is the ultimate exam revision platform, making education accessible to all by harnessing student power – for students, by students. They have been able to support more than 2.5 million students and educators globally and their website has had over 20 million total hits. Over this time, more than 50 contributors globally have come to support a plethora of subjects and create more than 100 resources!
ZNotes is supporting SDG goal number 4: Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
ZNotes also supports 4,500 users in their Discord community, where they are able to encourage peer-to-peer learning.
Currently supporting IGCSE, A-Level, SAT, and IB boards, they are glad to expand into new examination boards and levels to support more students. Their notes strike a balance between concise (and detail) and comprehensive for last-minute revision. They aim to condense textbooks using the expertise of students who have been through the process, who know the ins and outs of exam practice.
- All contributors putting up a new set of notes will be recognized on the team page with your picture and a short biography.
- Will also issue a certificate to endorse your contribution
- You may add this to your LinkedIn profile officially as a ZNotes Contributor
- Your notes viewed by millions of students globally to help prepare them for their exams
- It is more than a process of simply publishing notes, join a community of 4,500 students all over the world to ensure equal educational opportunities!
- Join in on all the other things on and about in our Discord server, including a biweekly live podcast series and other opportunities
- Have a good grasp of the subject along with explanatory skills.
- Must have also completed the relevant subject’s official exams to show proof of knowledge
Eligible Regions: Open for All