The SIBC is a blended-learning support program which includes:
- 4 months of remote coaching on a dedicated online platform offering training courses and interactive virtual classes hosted by international mentors
- 1 tailored mentoring program for each entrepreneur
- 1 week of intensive boot camp in Marseille in partnership with the EMERGING Valley Summit
- Being part of an active and ambitious international community
Key learning units
- Leadership: defining better your purpose and mission, structuring your governance, and organizing your teams for successful growth
- Scale up: adapting your business model and building your scale up strategy to maximize your impact and create a worldwide network of partners and growth drivers
- Investment Readiness: identifying your financing needs, understanding investor expectations, and preparing to raise funds
- Impact: measuring your social impact, with regard to the Sustainable Development Goals
- The pedagogical program, valued at 10,000 euros, allows you to address the different elements of a scale-up in order to succeed in yours.
- Many mentors will be mobilized to support you.
- The teaching fees are free.
- Meal expenses are paid by the AFD during the programme.
- Be a legally registered social enterprise with a minimum of 3 years of activity and a turnover
- Provide evidence of a positive societal impact in Africa and an innovative approach
- Provide evidence of a balanced business model or a medium-term profitability objective
- Provide a strategy for scaling up, including a reflection on governance and leadership
The following will not be eligible:
- Individual applications
- Non-profit organisations without a business model or profitability objective
- Public and para-public bodies.
DEADLINE: July 15 2020
To apply and for more information visit here to apply.