Donors For Africa Social Innovators Bootcamp is designed to empower “Social Impact Leaders” who will continue to build, advocate and advance sustainable development on the African continent!
Donors for Africa strongly believes that building sustainable organizations that are solving real problems and creating long term solutions for Africans by Africans is the key to global challenges faced on the continent.
Donors for Africa believes that everyone deserves an opportunity to gain clarity, develop technical skills, expand their vision, pursue connections, access funding, network with industry peers, foster new relationships and break down barriers that have limited our growth and impact in the development sector.
- Virtual Training
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Personal Support from a dedicated in-country manager
- Post-fellowship support
In order to be considered for this fellowship, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within an organization
- Be available to commit to all sessions
- Applicants must be 18 – 45 years. Younger applicants are welcome if they have a strong application
- Ability to attend the launch and graduation event
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization
- Must be creating positive, direct and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDG’s or have a strong desire to make full payment of fee if accepted
- All applicants will be notified of their selection status by November 2020
DEADLINE: November 1, 2020
To apply and for more information visit here