Applications for the Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest 2020 are now open!
The Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest aims to inspire global developers to leverage HMS Core to create innovative apps, bringing smart life services to Huawei device users in 170+ countries and regions. The contest will be held in Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, and China, respectively.
About Huawei Developers:
HUAWEI Developer is a platform ecosystem that integrates various services and resources for developers to develop and promote their apps.
After registering and being verified as a HUAWEI Developer member, developers can access complete services from development and testing to promotion and monetization. Aimed at providing quality experiences for end-users, HUAWEI Developer looks forward to achieving a win-win situation with all developers.
- Huawei has set aside US$1 million from the Shining Star Program as prize money for the contest. Up to US$200,000 will be allocated for the following award winners in each participating region:
- US$15,000 each for 5 Best App
- US$15,000 each for 3 Best Game
- US$15,000 each for 3 Best Social Impact App
- US$5,000 each for 1 Most Popular Ap
- US$2,500 each for 12 Honorable Mention
- Winners are also eligible for a treasure trove of enticing incentives:
- HUAWEI AppGallery promotional resources
- Huawei cloud resources
- Open to global developers. You only need to register a HUAWEI ID and complete identity verification.
- You may not participate in the contest if you are under the age of 18.
- Employees of Huawei and its affiliates and their immediate relatives should not sign up for the contest.
- You can participate in the contest on your own, or as part of a team. For a team, all members must belong to the same competition region before participating in the contest in this region.
Eligible Regions: Open for all