Working opportunity as UN Volunteers!
Schools district & multi programs management systems come to help African Schools and across sectors collaboration management because commercial SYSTEM failed to reach Africa. Their Open source will help all schools & NGOs, SMEs which can’t afford the prices of expensive systems. It is time to address problems that hinder development. Via Administrative and management systems, they will enhance student performance, improve school retention, better learning environment, acade c success, child protection, reduce paperwork, time waste and resources they don’t have enough and hence to improve the overall performance of work at the School. This (SMS) will work to help teachers, staff, students, parents & School’s administration due to the role performed by the system at their schools. They will use volunteer’s forms, databases, and CRUD screenshots.
Online volunteering is rewarding and empowering, but it’s also a serious commitment. When you are chosen for an assignment, the organization is counting on you to complete it.
Volunteers: 12 needed
Working Duration: 6-10 hours per week / 12 weeks
- Volunteering online
- Donate your virtual time to a cause space that matters, which means you can make a difference even if you can’t go physically, volunteer
- Please show links to your PORTFOLIO or previous Work
- You must be a Back-end and Front-end developer or both.
- Be aware you agree we develop from scratch or we may find suitable open-source MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and app to install and customize,
- You deliver end products with ownership & property right
Eligible Regions: Open for All